Until now, value stocks and dividend stocks have been looked at as separate disciplines. I closed this gap and looked in my 2017 study at 1,100 publicly listed companies in the United States and in Europe to find out how important dividends are for the value investor.
The Value Dividend Strategy will show you:
- The background on value- and dividend investing from a scientific but also a practical perspective – by looking at investors like Benjamin Graham, Warren Buffett, and Joel Greenblatt
- Why dividends are much more important for the returns of value investors than previously assumed
- How the right value dividend stocks can help you achieve massive returns after the stock market crashed
- The risks and trends for the value investor in the light of a changed geopolitical environment and the “New World Order”
You can read the book here – on the web – for free. If you prefer to read a Kindle or Print version, you can support me and get a copy from Amazon: USA, UK, DE, FR, ES, IT, NL, JP, BR, CA, IN, MX, AU
The Value Dividend Strategy
How to find Undervalued Stocks That Outperform the Market
- Chapter 1: Efficient Markets?
- Chapter 2: Value Investing
- Chapter 3: Dividend Investing
- Chapter 4: The Value Dividend Study
- Chapter 5: Getting Started with Value Dividends
- Chapter 6: The Great Reset
- Chapter 7: Bringing It Together
- Closing Words
Value Dividend Stock Picks as of Q4 2022
(only available via purchase)
- Recommended Resources
- Tools to Use
Say thank you with Bitcoin Cash
Or with PayPal
- Copyright © 2022 by Marius Schober. All rights reserved.
- No portion of this book – published on this website – may be reproduced in any form without written permission from the publisher or author, except as permitted by U.S. copyright law.
- This publication is designed to provide accurate and authoritative information in regard to the subject matter covered. It is sold with the understanding that neither the author nor the publisher is engaged in rendering legal, investment, accounting or other professional services. While the publisher and author have used their best efforts in preparing this book, they make no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the contents of this book and specifically disclaim any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. No warranty may be created or extended by sales representatives or written sales materials. The advice and strategies contained herein may not be suitable for your situation. You should consult with a professional when appropriate. Neither the publisher nor the author shall be liable for any loss of profit or any other commercial damages, including but not limited to special, incidental, consequential, personal, or other damages.